ANALISIS PENGARUH PENDAPATAN MURABAHAH, MUDHARABAH DAN MUSYARAKAH TERHADAP RETURN ON ASSET PT BANK SYARIAH MANDIRI

Ismed Wijaya, Yenni Irawan, Fauzah Ramadhan

Abstrak


This research aims to know the influence of murabahah revenue, mudharabah and musyarakah toward Return on Assets at PT Bank Syariah Mandiri. This research method using multiple linear regression, where the sample in this research is a quarterly financial statement of PT Bank Syariah Mandiri as of January 2009 until January 2013, the total sample is 20 quarterly financial reports. The results of this research show that partially mudharabah affects to Return on Asset significantly, whereas murabahah and musyarakah does not affects to Return on Asset significantly, simultaneously the three independent variables has positive affects to Return on Asset PT Bank Syariah Mandiri. In addition, there is the determination coefficient result attest to the influence of 72% between variable murabahah, mudharabah and musyarakah to variable Returnon Asset while the other 28% is not yet described in this study. The most contributes to Return on Asset PT Bank Syariah Mandiri is mudharabah income.

Keywords: Murabahah, Mudharabah, Musyarakah and Return on Asset


Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Antonio Syafii, M. (2007). Bank Syariah Dari Teori ke Praktik. Gema Insani Press. Jakarta.

Danang, S. (2009). Analisis Regresi dan Uji Hipotesis. Med Press. Yogyakarta.

Gujarati, D.N., (2003). Basic Econometrica. Edisi 4. McGrawHill. New York.

Hanafi, M.M. (2008).Manajemen Keuangan.Edisi 2004. YKPN.Yogyakarta.

Harahap, S.S. (2001). Teori Akuntansi.PT Raja Grafindo Persada.Jakarta.

Helfert, E.A. (1997). Teknik Analisis Keuangan.Erlangga.Jakarta.

Hendriksen, E.S. (1997), Teori Akuntansi.(TerjemahanWimliyono) Edisi 4. Erlangga. Jakarta.

http://www.syariahmandiri.co.id. Laporan Publikasi Triwulan. diunduh tanggal 28 April 2014.

Kasmir. (2002). Dasar-dasar Perbankan. PT Raja Grafindo Persada.Jakarta.

Mahrinasari. (2003), Pengelolaan Kredit Pada Bank Perkreditan Rakyat Di Kota Bandar Lampung.Jurnal Ekonomi & Bisnis, No. 3, Jilid 8.

Mudrajad, K., dan Suhardjono. (2002). Manajemen Perbankan Teori dan Aplikasi. BPPE.Yogyakarta.

Muhammad. (2004). Bank Syariah. Ekosinia.Yogyakarta.

Muhammad, Z.(2009). Analisis Pengaruh Pendapatan Murabahah, Mudharabah dan Musyarakah Terhadap Profitabilitas Bank. Skripsi Mahasiswa Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah.

Munandar, M. (1981). Pokok-pokok Intermediate Accounting. Liberty. Yogyakarta.

Nurhayati, S. dan Wasilah. (2009). Akuntansi Syariah di Indonesia.Salemba Empat.Jakarta.

Pramadona, D. (2010). Pengaruh Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Pendapatan Pembiayaan Mudharabah dan Pendapatan Pembiayaan Murabahah Terhadap Return on Asset (ROA) PT. Bank SYariah Mandiri. Skripsi Mahasiswa Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta.

Prihadi, T. (2008). 7 Analisis Rasio Keuangan. PPM Pengembangan Eksekutif.Jakarta.

Republik Indonesia. (2008). Undang-undang Nomor 21 Tahun 2008 tentang Perbankan Syariah. Depkeu. Jakarta.

Satyo., dan Izza,U., (2000). Bank Syariah, Bukan Sekedar Bank. Media Akuntansi.Edisi 15 Tahun VII/2000. Hal. 10-12

Soemarso, (2003).Akuntansi Suatu Pengantar II. Salemba Empat.Jakarta.

Sudarsono, S. (2004). Konsep Ekonomi Islam (Suatu Pengantar). Ekonisia.Jakarta.

Yaya, R., Martawireja, A.E., dan Abdurahim, A. (2009). Akuntansi Perbankan Syariah. Salemba Embat. Jakarta.

Zainul, A. (2005) Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Bank Syariah.Pustaka Alvabet. Jakarta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30811/.v16i2.468

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.