PENGARUH KOMPETENSI DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DI KANTOR PUSAT PERUM JASA TIRTA II KABUPATEN PURWAKARTA

Ca Meishyta Tritanti, H. Cecep Hermana

Sari


Abstract : In this study the authors used a quantitative research approach. The research population is the employees of the Central Office of Perum Jasa Tirta II Purwakarta Regency, totaling 280 employees. The sample of this study was 165 people. The sampling technique uses probability sampling, which is random sampling with the method used, namely systematic random sampling. The types of data are primary and secondary, the data sources are internal and external data. Collecting data through interviews, questionnaires and observation. Analysis of the data using a moderation test with the help of SPSS 24. Competence and work discipline have a simultaneous effect on employee performance by 0.742 or 74%. This shows that Competence and Work Discipline have a contribution to employee performance by 74% while the remaining 26% is a contribution from other variables not examined in this study. This shows that Competence and Work Discipline have a positive effect on employee performance. That is, the higher the competence and work discipline, the higher the employee performance.

Keyword: Competence, Work Discipline, Employee Performance


Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Krisnawati, Ni Komang Dewi, dan I Wayan Bagia. 2021. “Pengaruh Kompetensi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan.” Bisma: Jurnal Manajemen 7 (1): 29–38.

Miskiani, Komang Alit, dan I Wayan Bagia. 2021. “Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan.” Prospek: Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis 2 (2): 120–29.

Nuridin, SE, dan Bentari Faka. 2018. “Pengaruh Kompetensi Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Bank Index Cabang Bekasi.” Jurnal Manajemen Bisnis Krisnadwipayana 6 (2).

Nurjaya, Nurjaya, Denok Sunarsi, Aidil Amin Effendy, Arga Teriyan, dan Gunartin Gunartin. 2021. “Pengaruh Etos Kerja Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Dinas Kehutanan Dan Perkebunan Kota Bogor.” JENIUS (Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia) 4 (2): 172–84.

Prayogi, Muhammad Andi, Muhammad Taufik Lesmana, dan Lukman Hakim Siregar. 2019. “Pengaruh kompetensi dan disiplin kerja terhadap kinerja pegawai.” Prosiding FRIMA (Festival Riset Ilmiah Manajemen dan Akuntansi), no. 2: 666–70.

Putu Kawiana, I Gede. 2020. Manajamen Sumber Daya Manusia “MSDM” Perusahaan. 1. Kampus Universitas Hindu Indonesia Jl. Sangalangit, Tembau, Penatih, Denpasar -Bali: (UNHI) Press.

Sinambela, Lijan Poltak. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Membangun tim kerja yang solid untuk meningkatkan kinerja. Bumi Aksara.

Yani, Ari Soeti, dan Rinaldo Rinaldo. 2017. “Pengaruh Rekrutmen dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan dengan Pengawasan Kerja Sebagai Variabel Moderating pada PT. Titian Abadi Lestari.” Majalah Ilmiah Bijak 14 (2): 127–33.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30811/ekonis.v24i1.3242

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.